Simplifying healthcare through remote patient monitoring!
Leveraging technology to build a connected care ecosystem
Smart devices, evidence based platform, clinicians supervision & personalised engagement.
Pregnancy made easy
Monitor, communicate and learn all about your pregnancy at one place!
Structural Interventions To Reduce Health Disparities
One to One
One to Many
Digital Therapeutics Solutions
What’s There In The Solution
- Access to bluetooth connected Glucometer, Blood pressure monitor, Weighing scale, Fetal heart monitor & Hemoglobinometer.
- Track real time vitals, watch trends and download reports.
Support at your finger tips
- One-on-one expert support through our partner care providers (Doctors, Nurses and Coaches).
- Real-time technical support for devices and emergencies.
Nudges and Alerts
- Real time nudges to help patients stay on track.
- Personalized engagement programs for improving patient compliance.
How remote monitoring works*
Care provider recommends
- Doctors prescribe the package and enroll the patient.
- Patients enter their details and register themselves on the platform. After which the care management team designs a plan personalized for them.
- The care management team will send a device kit across to the patient and onboard the patient on our platform.
- The patient downloads the app and starts monitoring and begins their journey towards a healthier life!
- Medtel provides the most comprehensive solutions for tele-medicine. With its multi-platform access and IoT devices for effective diagnosis, we are convinced that Medtel is the right partner to ensure effective and reliable solutions for our clients.
Swagat R Pyakurel
Co Founder, E-Swasthya
- Seamless and Smart Remote Monitoring. Patients are now engaged efficiently. The usage generates data which allows more interventions. The solution is comprehensive. Most hospitals will adapt to this sooner or later.
Apex Group of Hospitals
Deputy General Manager – Marketing
- Datweal Connected Health Station is a good tech addition to Fortis Hospital, Bannerghata Road, Bangalore. It is a user-friendly self operating kiosk which assesses the body composition and health risk of the users and at the same time the backend lead tracking mechanism is very comprehensive. It enables fortis team to know about abnormalities of the users and facilitates them to take health consultations from appropriate doctors and take preventive measures.
Mr Rajeev Das
Marketing Head, Fortis Healthcare
Taking healthcare to remote areas
Taking healthcare to remote areas
Our Success Stories
Overview With increasing discussion about the digitization of healthcare and how healthcare and how the healthcare industry is ready for disruption...
With our recent collaboration with Govt. of Odisha, NITI Aayog (GOI) and NGO Sankalp, MedTel Healthcare aims to reach 200K ANMs…
Medical advances, or rather health care have certainly made a big leap. You now have apps that simplify staying healthy so that you can go…
Overview With increasing discussion about the digitization of healthcare and how healthcare and how the healthcare industry is ready for disruption and transformation, there is too much said and too little done at scale. This changed last year when due to the pandemic, healthcare professionals and patients had no option but to switch to teleconsultations […]