Simplifying healthcare through remote patient monitoring!
Leveraging technology to build a connected care ecosystem
Smart devices, evidence based platform, clinicians supervision & personalised engagement.
Pregnancy made easy
Monitor, communicate and learn all about your pregnancy at one place!
Structural Interventions To Reduce Health Disparities
One to One
Arrive at data backed insights, based on vital insights of parameters and help your patients make sustainable lifestyle changes and collaboratively work with them for better health outcomes.
One to Many
Enable population screening, patient care and clinical insights for healthcare professionals and policy makers through a cloud based analytics engine to ensure healthcare penetration even to the last mile through care providers.
Digital Therapeutics Solutions
Providing virtual diabetes care solutions to help patients regulate their blood sugar.
Assisting patients with remote care to control and manage their blood pressure.
What’s There In The Solution
- Access to bluetooth connected Glucometer, Blood pressure monitor, Weighing scale, Fetal heart monitor & Hemoglobinometer.
- Track real time vitals, watch trends and download reports.
Support at your finger tips
- One-on-one expert support through our partner care providers (Doctors, Nurses and Health Coaches).
- Timely technical support for devices and emergencies.
Nudges and Alerts
- Evidence based nudges to help patients stay on track.
- Personalized engagement programs for improving patient compliance.
How remote monitoring works*
Care provider recommends
- Doctors prescribe the package and enroll the patient.
- Patients enter their details and register themselves on the platform. After which the care management team designs a plan personalized for them.
- The care management team will send a device kit to the patient and onboard the patient on our platform.
- The patient downloads the app and starts monitoring to begin their journey towards a healthier life!
*For our one-to-many model please check the population health page
- Medtel provides the most comprehensive solutions for tele-medicine. With its multi-platform access and IoT devices for effective diagnosis, we are convinced that Medtel is the right partner to ensure effective and reliable solutions for our clients.
Swagat R Pyakurel
Co Founder, E-Swasthya
- Seamless and Smart Remote Monitoring. Patients are now engaged efficiently. The usage generates data which allows more interventions. The solution is comprehensive. Most hospitals will adapt to this sooner or later.
Apex Group of Hospitals
Deputy General Manager – Marketing
- Datweal Connected Health Station is a good tech addition to Fortis Hospital, Bannerghata Road, Bangalore. It is a user-friendly self operating kiosk which assesses the body composition and health risk of the users and at the same time the backend lead tracking mechanism is very comprehensive. It enables fortis team to know about abnormalities of the users and facilitates them to take health consultations from appropriate doctors and take preventive measures.
Mr Rajeev Das
Marketing Head, Fortis Healthcare
Taking healthcare to remote areas
Taking healthcare to remote areas
Our Success Stories
Overview Population health screening is the medical tests that are done on a targeted population which no symptoms which helps us to sort out the population and bring apparently abnormal individuals, the goal is to prevent illness or death from the disease, from screening programs we can identify the risk factor at a particular time […]
Overview Attend any telehealth conference and you’ll realize that it is becoming fashionable to talk about “reinventing” healthcare and giving telemedicine a push. While patients do seem to be on board with this idea there is still an air of skepticism amongst people who deliver care. At this point, when awareness about such an intervention […]
With increasing discussion about the digitization of healthcare and how healthcare and how the healthcare industry is ready for disruption and...
Pregnancy is all about celebration, excitement, change, and some challenges. While the experience is one of the most enriching ones, the medical...
Digital technologies like IoMT have incredible potential to help. The detailed analysis of growth opportunities in IoMT showcases several ways that can...
Each year, technology gets smarter. Devices are able to perform, monitor and maintain an increasingly wider pool of tasks, giving us – humans...
The connected care market is steadily growing. In 2016, 52% of hospitals worldwide used three or more connected care technologies...
Connected care has emerged as a major driver of healthcare’s digital evolution. Technologies like AI and Big Data are giving care providers valuable...
The past decade has seen rapid advances in digitisation of healthcare. Emerging technologies have accelerated drug development and care delivery...
Nearly everywhere one turns, the topic of discussion seems to lean towards technology. Whether it’s social media, construction, design, real estate...The Evolution of Healthcare
India, one of the world’s biggest countries and the largest democracy, has a rural population of around 70% of its total population. However, access to...
Era of Precision medicine: MedTel and PHE Healthcare to Bring Personalized Health Solutions to Patients
Mumbai, India, May 20, 2019 – MedTel Healthcare and PHE Clinic announced a collaboration to build the next generation Personalized healthcare...
India to University of Waterloo to India back, the solution to world’s largest health system was right under our nose
Point-of-care testing allows patients to get diagnosis in the doctor’s OPD (Out Patient Department), an ambulance, the home, the field, or in...
The National Health Policy, 2017 has planned to establish Health and Wellness Centers as the foundation of India’s health system. Under this program...