Connected Health Care and Solutions
From big hospitals and health care units to small groups of physicians, there has been a huge surge in connected healthcare systems. Technology has crept into healthcare systems in a big way. Connected healthcare is transforming the way we perceive wellbeing and healthcare. Visit a doctor or a hospital appointment happens only when the need arises. So, maybe when you are under the weather, you might visit a doctor. However, everything has gone for a major metamorphosis. Sensors, wearable’s, IoT, and smart systems are taking care of our health in a way we have never thought about.
Source: Verified Market Research
Mentioned below are some of the key benefits of connected care solutions
- Agile Treatment Plans: When you fall sick out of the blue, the worst thing to happen is to wait for an appointment and then for the doctor to see you. After that, you have to visit another place to collect your medication and there is a follow-up with the doctor also involved. Connected healthcare is all about getting care and treatment whenever and wherever you need it. You do not have to physically visit a healthcare specialist. A connected medical devices healthcare system offers you treatment even if you are at your workplace or your home. Diagnoses of a problem and medical advice are given via wearable. Now, the huge benefit of this is that hospitals are free up for people who need to be admitted. This also reduces the risk of transferring illnesses and diseases between patients.
- Prevention Of Hereditary Conditions And Disease: Prevention is the best cure and connected healthcare space is hugely instrumental in the proliferation of deadly diseases as well as hereditary conditions. People are using wearable and ingestible sensors to promote better health. Smart technology makes it easy to navigate a lot of things. It also encompasses several areas that have a huge influence on our well-being such as our diet, environmental factors, and lifestyle. When you are wearing a smart device that gives you the advice to have that another glass of water or leave that donut, it is a way towards better health. Around 70% of people wearing fitness trackers complete their target of more than 10, 000 steps daily. Then some devices can keep a tab on your sensory activity and brain function thus telling you whether you are prone to mood disorders or not and how to avoid them.
Also Read: Internet of Medical Things (IOMT) & Remote Patient Monitoring
- Reducing Errors: The healthcare system depends a lot on a conversation between the doctor and the patient and qualitative data. There is no data that is available in real-time that can have a huge impact on the moment when the patient requires it. However, in this context the biggest source of help is IoT. The data from the monitors, wearables, sensors, and other devices can be used to find out what course of action should be taken. Connected healthcare can be used to minimize errors. It not just stores but also analyses all data provided by the patient and then uses the same in the best way possible.
- Making Patients Happy: A lot of people take connected healthcare systems as doctors treating them. Studies have proved that they have a calming effect on the psychology of the patients. They not only reduce stress and anxiety, but they also make the patients feel happy and easy. It is expected that digital screens will become voice-enabled in coming times and this will allow the patients to connect with a wide array of people such as doctors, family members, friends, etc.
For more details, please visit us at Remote Patient Monitoring and Telehealth
- Innovation: The healthcare systems of today are head of anything that you can imagine. Innovations are the crux. They allow you to plan and carry out analysis in a better manner. They also avoid the reoccurrence of patterns. IoT technology is maturing fast. If anyone has ever had a bad experience at home or has been disappointed due to any factor connected health care systems will evade all of that.
Source: Vynamic Healthcare Industry Management Consultants
Take benefit of the Connected Care technology and use it to improve your way of living and overall lifestyle. Better data management, smarter systems are all contributors to a happier and healthier lifestyle.
Your Healthcare Organization Needs It !!
- For Hospitals, Doctors, Clinical Trials, Healthcare Organizations & More
- 20+ Point of Care Devices
- MedTel iLab Analytics
- Personalized TeleHealth App
- Automated Prescription & Reports
- Integrated Payment Gateway
- Complete Data Security
Let us collaborate and cocreate Connected Care for a billion people.