Virtual care for Hypertension!
With our connected medical devices and iRPM Hypertension app, manage hypertension like never before!
- Access to certified and bluetooth connected Blood pressure monitor, Weighing scale and Glucometer (optional).
- Track blood pressure measurements and analyze trends in data.
Support at your finger tips
- One-on-one support through care providers (Doctors, Nurses and coaches).
- Real-time technical support for devices and abnormal results.
- Better connected to healthcare providers, enabling timely interventions.
Nudges and Alerts
- Step-by-step guide to lower and maintain normal blood pressure levels.
- Personalized nudges and reminders to help patients stay on track and take charge of their health.
How it works
Care provider recommends
- Doctors prescribe the hypertension care package and enroll the patient.
- Patients enter their details and register themselves to our platform. Following which the care management team along with the patient’s healthcare provider designs a plan personalized for them.
- The care management team will send a device kit, which contains the essential monitoring devices, across to the patient and onboard the patient onto our platform.
- The patient downloads our app and starts monitoring and begins their journey towards a healthier life!
- As the patients track their blood pressure levels and follow the treatment plans set by their healthcare providers, we give real time data and analytics to their doctors to help faster decision making and timely action.
Our Success Stories
The COVID-19 epidemic in recent years serves as an excellent example of the capabilities and advantages of data analytics in healthcare. It enabled healthcare practitioners to better manage resource allocation to ensure that patients receive the most effective and efficient care possible during the epidemic. Additionally, it assisted governments and healthcare organisations in forecasting outbreaks […]
What does Digital Transformation in the Healthcare industry mean? Digital technology has created a wave of groundbreaking and rapid changes in almost every industry and consumer service. This new experience is now a crucial part of our lives, especially for the younger generations. The healthcare industry has seen the effects of digital transformation as well. […]
Understanding Healthcare Equitability We still live in a society where our race, social position, geographical region and environment decide the extent of our healthcare access. Economic and environmental factors can be rectified by external efforts but the social disparity is one which has deep roots in culture. Ethnic and racial minorities are discriminated against for […]
What is Digital Health? With the burgeoning need and growth of technology comes the intersection of this with health and diagnostic practices. As the name suggests, digital health is using information and technologies to mitigate health problems and bolster health. In this era of ever-increasing demand for technology, healthcare professionals are in no way out […]
Overview Population health screening is the medical tests that are done on a targeted population which no symptoms which helps us to sort out the population and bring apparently abnormal individuals, the goal is to prevent illness or death from the disease, from screening programs we can identify the risk factor at a particular time […]
Overview Attend any telehealth conference and you’ll realize that it is becoming fashionable to talk about “reinventing” healthcare and giving telemedicine a push. While patients do seem to be on board with this idea there is still an air of skepticism amongst people who deliver care. At this point, when awareness about such an intervention […]
With increasing discussion about the digitization of healthcare and how healthcare and how the healthcare industry is ready for disruption and...
Pregnancy is all about celebration, excitement, change, and some challenges. While the experience is one of the most enriching ones, the medical...
Digital technologies like IoMT have incredible potential to help. The detailed analysis of growth opportunities in IoMT showcases several ways that can...
Each year, technology gets smarter. Devices are able to perform, monitor and maintain an increasingly wider pool of tasks, giving us – humans...
The connected care market is steadily growing. In 2016, 52% of hospitals worldwide used three or more connected care technologies...
Connected care has emerged as a major driver of healthcare’s digital evolution. Technologies like AI and Big Data are giving care providers valuable...
The past decade has seen rapid advances in digitisation of healthcare. Emerging technologies have accelerated drug development and care delivery...
Nearly everywhere one turns, the topic of discussion seems to lean towards technology. Whether it’s social media, construction, design, real estate...The Evolution of Healthcare
India, one of the world’s biggest countries and the largest democracy, has a rural population of around 70% of its total population. However, access to...
Era of Precision medicine: MedTel and PHE Healthcare to Bring Personalized Health Solutions to Patients
Mumbai, India, May 20, 2019 – MedTel Healthcare and PHE Clinic announced a collaboration to build the next generation Personalized healthcare...
India to University of Waterloo to India back, the solution to world’s largest health system was right under our nose
Point-of-care testing allows patients to get diagnosis in the doctor’s OPD (Out Patient Department), an ambulance, the home, the field, or in...
The National Health Policy, 2017 has planned to establish Health and Wellness Centers as the foundation of India’s health system. Under this program...
We Make Noise Sometimes!
Who can join the programme?
For Patients: This is a prescription based package, your doctor/healthcare provider should have recommended this to you.
So what is next ?
For Patients: Contact us to know more!
What are the devices in the kit?
What does the dashboard provide?
The dashboard provides real time data and analytics of vital measurements for faster and data backed decision making. We also enable online consultations, digital prescriptions and a consolidated patient status report to make sure no alert goes undetected!